Drag App Here
At Hotel Kennedy it is very important for us to safeguard the health of our guests and collaborators in the framework of the Covid-19 Pandemic. We implement various sanitation, hygiene and distancing protocols based on the recommendations of our local authorities. As part of our WE CARE care campaign, we adapt to the challenging times brought by the pandemic and we are ready to receive you at our hotel.
- Because we care about everyone's safety, we invite our guests to pre-check-in online from our website. Information such as personal data and arrival details are important to speed up the check-in process.
- We have transportation service available for our guests, the vehicles are constantly sanitized with certified products.
- For the safety of our guests and drivers, each vehicle has a protective screen.
- The use of a mask will be required for both the guest and the driver and there will be hand sanitizer, stationer racks and disinfection products in the vehicle available for use. It is recommended that the staff avoid contact with the guests' belongings.
- The maximum capacity is limited from 4 to 2 people for sedan and suv.The requirements on this number of people will be requested at the reception and available options will be given.
- We will take a temperature measurement for guests and/or visitors each time they enter the hotel, also checking that they enter the premises with a mask.
- We have sanitized carpets for footwear at the entrance, after taking the temperature.
- We have an especial area for sanitizing your luggage with certified products upon arrival.
- Guests arriving in vehicles will check-in first to later park their vehicle, the parking access is sanitized (with footbath and alcohol gel).
- It is important that masks are used in the hotel premises for everyone's safety.
- Demarcated areas at reception for the attention of your check-in and check-out and/or additional requirements.
- Our reception desk has a protective barrier for safely attention to guests.
- The demarcations located at the reception comply with the health recommendations for safeguarding and social distancing, to provide the necessary security and avoid crowds in the common areas of the Hotel.
- We have gel alcohol dispensers available for guests and / or visitors at the reception.
- A QR code is enabled at the reception desk so that guests who have not made their pre-check-in online can complete their personal data, they will also find the hotel services available.
- For the registration of necessary physical documentation such as passport, identity card and PDI paper, a portable scanner will be used to speed up the process and avoid the manipulation of objects.
- Keys are delivered with a sealed sanitizing towel.
- Maximum capacity allowed for our elevator will be a maximum of 1 person per elevator to guarantee the required distance.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available on each floor near the room elevator.
- Periodic disinfection in high traffic places such as bathrooms, elevators, reception and hotel entrances. We will also focus on surfaces exposed to contact such as switches, buttons, doors, tables and chairs.
- Our rooms will have a disinfection seal, which indicates that the room was not used within 24 hours after its sanitization process.
- Alternate room allocation, leaving 1 to 2 empty rooms in between to provide distance between guests.
- We have modifies the stationery in the rooms with the information and services available, these are available at reception through a QR code.
- The cleaning service to the room during the stay will be up to the requirement of each guest.
- For room cleaning we use our certified products and all the surfaces of greatest contact, taps, telephone and floor are disinfected.
- At the time of check-out, the room cleaning will consist of a first stage of disinfection and cleaning, to end with an inspection and sanitation. At the end of the second stage, the room will remain unoccupied and ventilated for 24 hours before being used by another guest.
- Buffet service will not be available and it is replaced by an individual breakfast box delivered to the guest’s room.
- For breakfast we use biodegradable organic materials.
- We have a self-service cafeteria for the use of our guests.
- We have express check-out for the day before departure, the guest can agree hours and give us details of their departure for an fast check-out that allows reducing crowds in the reception area.
- For charges, the same card that was left as a guarantee is used and the invoice and account details are sent by email.
- We have a special container for you to leave your keys at the time of check out.
- Due to the health emergency we have decided to temporarily close some of our services such as Gym, Sauna, Heated pool and outdoor pool.
- Bar and Restaurant service.
- Laundry service subject to consultation.
- Minibar service.
- Upon detection of a person diagnosed with COVID-19 in our hotel, and the corresponding public health measures that are applied will be determined by the health authorities.
- There is a specific protocol for cleaning and disinfecting rooms in which a person diagnosed with COVID -19 has been or is staying.
Invisible App Zone